A headland is a landform projecting into the sea. The Headland model uniquely features:
- A stainless-steel case
- White dial with full Luminova (The whole face of the watch glows in the dark)
- A black natural rubber strap fitted with a deployant buckle
- Crown/Winder filled with genuine beach sand
- Second strap of the customer's choice - leather (brown or black) or recycled plastic (blue or khaki)
- Recycled Plastic strap
- Scratch-resistant, Nano-ceramic glass face
- Tide and Moon phase indicators
As has always been the case with any Bausele timepiece, every OceanMoon has its own unique piece of Australia fitted as standard. With the name Bausele drawn from the brand mission statement of Beyond AUStralian ELEments, the hollow crown (or winder) on each watch is filled with a distinctive Australian element. In the case of the new OceanMoon, genuine beach sand derives from locations depicted by each of the five different models.
Bausele supports sustainability and supplies a plastic strap constructed entirely from recycled PET soft drink bottles.